Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

BEST MOVIE EVER

My god this is the kind of thing t.v should have

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

My god

I've been waiting till you post this game on newgrounds....THANK YOU

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I loved it but i didn't like...

I loved every part of the game but I thought the way you could only store two guns very annoying...

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Best in the seriesf

The graphics, gameplay, originality, and the everything else in this game was excellent. First When I played the boxhead series I dislike that the rigid shooting of the spacebar but thought the game was still fun. This one is defidently my favorite because of the new turrent system. I liked house the turrents died our after using all of their bullets because it really even the game out

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Simple

The game was a simple mouse dodging game and it is very good for a game like that but it really lacked originality but still was very fun

-Platform Tutorial- -Platform Tutorial-

Excellent tutorial, you really have and excellent understanding of AS and it is easy to comprehend to people with a general idea of AS, but to some users that have no idea of As it is kind of hard, but the whole giant platform genre form you put it in kept me really interested but if you fall from one platform you couldn't go back up to look back. But overall a great tutorial for platform, I defidently am sumiiting this to the tutorial collections.

BallBalance BallBalance

Simple

The game is simple and fun :D

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Nice :D

Still good as the beta, just refine it a little and I can see this game going far ;)

Sonny Sonny

Wow

It's a very intricate rpg game and if not the best on NG. The weapons are so customizable but as you said the AI suck ;) I probably can't suggest anything that already hasn't been suggested so I'll just say "Great Job!"

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Addictive

I never played any of the half-life series but this game is amazing